Tuesday, April 28, 2009

WHO ARE THESE MASKED PEOPLE?







PIGGING OUT!!!!!!!




Swine flu is headlining across the globe. I attended a Lancaster Barnstormer's game Saturday and even saw fans wearing masks at the ole ballgame! Of course the catchers were wearing their masks, but it was a bit odd seeing fans dressed for surgery.








My
tribute to the BEST OF THE MASKS! There is no disguising these Masked Ten!

1.) MASK A 1985 film that had Cher( pre-facelift), and Eric Stoltz, playing a Springsteen obsessed freaky faced dude with an elephant man like head. Rusty is a mother to Rocky.....(the real Rusty was killed in a motorcycle accident in 2006.) Rocky's older brother died of AIDS, talk about a a family with issues! I think Rocky is still around. Look for Estelle Getty!





2.)
THE MASK Cameron Diaz' fisrt feature film starring Jim Carey~! Stanley's mask is a depiction of Loki, the Morse God of Darkness and mischief. The effects were so cool!
The Son of the Mask (Jim Carey-,ess) not so cool from 2005.




3.)
THE MAN IN THE IRON MASK I recall watching the made for TV movie with my mom in 1979 starring Richard Chamberlain. DiCaprio plays King Louis/Phillipe in the ninth remake of the classic. FYI: Douglas Fairbanks was in teh first versim in 1929, and it was a silent film.








4.) MASK OF ZORRO I was a Zorro fan growng up~ 1998 films stars Antonio Banderas and Anthonmy Hopkins. Banderas was the first Spaniard to play the "masked man." the movie was shot in Mexico and Orlando. (pre-swine flu)




5.) BATMAN AND ROBIN'S MASK Batman had the big one, Robin the little one.


6.) JASON VORHEES MASK I actually met Kane Hodder, one of the actors who played Jason. He signed a hockey mask for me~





7.) LONE RANGER'S MASK Who is that masked man?










8.) DARTH VADER MASK Would have loved to have seen James Earl Jones revealing himself to Luke, "I am your Father."







9.) MICHAEL MYERS MASK William Shatner would have been scarier~!




10.) THE SCARY GUY MASK I wore during a band trip to Disney World! I wore it the whole time we were there.

No comments:

Post a Comment